Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Goodbye....


Diet Pepsi... I had a dentist appointment today because I chipped a piece of my back tooth and it was lodged in my gums. I have had teeth issues since I was pregnant with Hailee and got some type of pregnancy related teeth problem. The dentist said I need a Sonicare toothbrush and to stop the daily Diet Pepsi. Occasionally is ok. So I am in mourning. It took me a long time to switch to diet from regular (which I can't even drink now because it is too sweet) How am I going to make it through the 4:00 hour! ;) But I did get my new toothbrush today! I even got Tyler one because they sell them in bulk at Costco. But I did leave without my 36 pack of Diet Pepsi. Hopefully my teeth are worth it!

7 comments:

Mindy Widdowson said...

Ahhh...the sweet addiction to soda! I have one myself. I am a lover of Wild Cherry Pepsi...but have had to let it go as well. I didn't think I would ever enjoy dinner again!
Good job and Good Luck!

Allyson White said...

I gave it up too--I am now treating myself to Perrier or Pellegrino as a fizz substitute, and paying about 3x's as much!

Laura said...

I feel your pain girl!! I'm off diet coke and it SUCKS at first... it'll be worth it in the long run:) Good luck!

Chantell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantell said...

Ah, yes that is hard! I go back and forth from all or nothing with my diet DP..good luck!

Tara Rickards said...

Oh sad! I love my diet Coke! I keep saying that I am going to quit and just drink water, but I'm not sure how I would get all the way through the day with out a little pick me up! We are mom's! We run on a sleep deficit! What's a girl to do? :-) Good Luck!

Cristi said...

It will be worth it!! I had 3 root canals last year (I have a bit of a sweet tooth)and trust me-- it is very expensive, even with insurance. I've racked up $9,000 in bills.