Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cabo Trip Part One!

I am going to break up our trip in a couple different parts because I want to have a good record of it because it was so much fun! When we got to the airport I was a little skeptical because the airport is in the middle of the desert and is so dusty and kinda gross. But as soon as we got to the resort I knew we would have a blast. As I mentioned earlier with all the stuff going on in Mexico the tourist business is way way down so we had the place to ourselves. I think we only saw maybe 30 different hotel guests the whole 6 days we were there. The place was pure luxury. People bring you towels to wash your hands, something to drink as soon as we walked in, flowers everywhere, huge beach towels rolled on every chair, poolside service, the list goes on and on!!

We rented a car from the resort for the first 2 days so we could get some groceries and experience downtown Cabo since our resort was out a ways which we liked. So the first day was spent going to Wal-Mart, eating, and just taking some pictures with our new camera that takes underwater pictures. We ended up going to bed kinda early because we were up early that morning so it was a nice quiet day.



We loved taking pictures underwater for some reason. Even though they are not the most flattering!!


The view from our room!

Tyler and the sheep head from Wal-Mart

1 comments:

Kristine said...

Beautiful! Looks like lots of fun! I think we would take underwater pictures too - I've never done that before.