Monday, July 13, 2009

Hailee is 5!!







I can't believe she is 5 years old! Hailee's 5th birthday was on Friday. We were camping and had a little party with her cousins but I don't have the pics yet because Tyler's mom took them. But it was a day full of swimming, presents, pinata, and cupcakes. We said she had a great day. We were shocked because she got a lot of clothes (which I love) and we were not sure what she would think, but she was totally excited!

Here are some fun facts about Hailee:

*She loves the summer. She has loved being able to swim almost every day, go to the park, zoo, lots of time at her grandparents, and camping. She is actually still camping right now.
*She loves art projects and working on school work. She picks up on things fast and I cannot believe she starts Kindergarten in 4 weeks!!
*She can beasty sometimes, but does have that very sweet side too.
*She is STUBBORN!!
*Loves to bake and help clean.
*Will only wear dresses and skirts.
*Loves her brother Cohen and is very good to him. I hope they will always get along.
*Has endless energy.
*Is full of questions. Sometimes they make my head hurt.
*Loves her friends, even when she is not nice to them. :)
*Will try almost anything once.
*Loves all her grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins. She is lucky to have so many that love her.

2 comments:

Maylin said...

Happy birthday Hailee! She is such a fun girl! Love all the skirts/dresses--I wish that would rub off on Galla.

Lisa said...

Hey Aubree! I can't believe you have a 5 year old. She's adorable.
I'm going to Nursing school at Washington State University's branch campus in the tri-cities. I actually called your mom the day I got her number from you...she helped me out a ton in feeling better about going to school with a baby.