Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summer!!

It has been awhile since a good update! We will start from the beginning. Hailee graduated preschool at the end of May. She loved her time there and I loved it there as well. I was really sad to see it end. But I know she is really excited about Kindergarten. They asked all the kids what they wanted to be and she said that she wanted to be a teacher. Not bad! Better than the kid who wanted to work at McDonalds! :) Here is a pic of her at her end of the year party. This is her new "pose"


We have lots of fun since school ended. We go to the park,library,pool. They also enjoy eating outside. We also learned that Cohen cannot be trusted with a pot of food if I need to go upstairs. Luckily, the stove was off.





We also spent a week at my parents when my sister was visiting. We lounged by the pool, went to Chuck E. Cheese, visited my mom for lunch while she worked, went on bike rides, pizza runs, baked, let the kids play hard. Tyler came up for the weekend and we celebrated his 29th bday. I made him a Tres Leche Cake. We fell in love with it in Mexico and so I found a decent recipe and it turned out pretty good!



Also, just a few randoms. Cohen was being beasty during church a few weeks ago. We go to the building about 20 feet from the Sac Temple so Tyler took him on a walk and he didn't get much happier. And all this summer fun makes the kids tired! I went upstairs for less than 5 minutes and this is what a I came down to!


We are home for awhile now. Cohen's birthday is tomorrow and we are heading to the Sacramento Zoo. I can't believe he is almost 2!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy Birthday Cohen! Zeke is the same way. I have to be careful when food is out. That boy loves to eat!

Maylin said...

I love how they both crashed on opposite ends of the couch. Summer fun is exhausting!