Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cohen is 2!!







Cohen turned two on June 17th. We had a family party for him a few weeks ago. He had a total blast. Even though he had no clue it was his birthday but he was able to do his favorite things: eat and hit things with bats (pinata) It is a tradition that we have pinatas at my parents for kids birthdays.
I just love Cohen. He is squishy and cuddly. He is funny and mild-mannered. He has his moments of craziness, but he is over them quickly and there is not a whole lot of drama. We are so happy that he came to our family!
He loves food, kicking soccer balls, any ball really, Dora, playing outside, going to the gym, his dad ( I lost the top spot a few months ago), Hailee,sleeping,hugs, and being a true boy.
He is amazing me lately on how much he talks. I might be the only one that understands, but it is nice to figure out what he wants without whining. He is one fun boy!

P.S. Can you guess what picture Tyler "altered" while bored at work??

1 comments:

Kristine said...

LOL! I was wondering how you got a beard on him. Happy Birthday Cohen! I better start planning something to do for Zeke's birthday . . .