Friday, July 03, 2009

Catch-Up!





I was looking through i-Photo and realized I never blogged about our trip to Fairytale Town and the Sacramento Zoo. We went on Cohen's birthday and it also happened to be another friend's birthday as well. The kids had a great time with all their friends! The weather was perfect and the day went really smooth considering there were 4 moms and 14 kids. Cohen loved the lions and tigers and Hailee loved the train and the animal cups we bought at the snack bar. :) The summer is so nice to be able to take the kids out and do day trips and not having to worry about getting to school and other things. I have been trying to enjoy these days of freedom because I know I only have 5 more weeks till school and soccer starts!!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

AAHHH!! 5 more weeks? That sounds way too close!