Saturday, August 08, 2009

Hailee's Birthday Party







This year we had a birthday party for Hailee at our house. She wanted to have a candy buffet like we had at Kathryn's baby shower so instead of a pinata we did that. I decorated in bright colors and ballons and I don't think I am too artsy so it wasn't that exciting but Hailee thought so and that is what counts. She came downstairs after I was done and she says "it looks like a miracle in here!" HA! Since it is so hot in July our generous friend let us borrow her huge water slide and it was a huge hit. The girls were on it almost the whole time. We also did an art project and made hot fudge sundaes in these fun pink sundae cups that I found at the Dollar Store. The little girls loved to be able to take them home as well as a bag of candy. The party was easy and inexpensive and I think they all really had a good time. And they were all polite and well-behaved. Hailee is lucky to have such nice friends! Here are some pictures from the party!!

4 comments:

Nicole Brown said...

Looks like a crazy time! You are daring. Ainsley had a blast. Sorry I could not stay and help, it was a crazy day. Happy Birthday Hailee! I cannot believe you are 5!!!

Melissa said...

How awesome!! I'm trying to figure out what to do that's simple and inexpensive for Kadence's 1 year birthday...any ideas?

Xana said...

Wow!! Awesome candy and a Fantastic waterslide...You lucky duck. Happy Birthday Hailey.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=protector plus 8.0.a03 antivirus ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg