Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kindergarten Baby





Hailee started Kindergarten this week! I can't believe it! She was just a tiny baby! She was so excited and she has loved it so far. She even has 2 of her friends in class with her! She goes in the afternoon class and so I get some time to do errands with just Cohen and then some time alone while he naps. It works out great for both of us. Plus I had no desire to get her there everyday at 7:50. I went to Back to School Night tonight and it seems like it will be a great year with both her teachers. They even get to have P.E., library time, and computer lab time. She will love every second of it. I signed up to be Co-Room-Parent with another Mom. We'll see if I regret that later. :) But I think it will be fun.
When she came home on Monday it was hard to get info out of her about her day. All she would say was that she learned to read. Ok....Funny girl! I think it will be a great year!

P.S. I was so mad that I forgot my camera at my parent's last week and had to take pics with my phone! Luckily it works pretty good for a phone! But still...

5 comments:

Maylin said...

So exciting! She looks so cute, but those kids painted on the wall in the first picture are kinda creepy! :)

Chantell said...

Cute pics! What a big milestone! Hope you enjoy the quite time!

Oh, and the candy buffet party..love that!!!

Tara Rickards said...

I can't believe she is already in kindergarten! Kindergarten is such a fun year! Everything is new and exciting and the art projects are so cute! You will like being a room parent. It's fun and you get to know all the kids! I'm excited for you!

Cristi said...

yay! i take emma to the 10am class at theodore judah cause i had no desire to get her to school early either! :)

Kristine said...

Aw - how sweet! Tell her teachers "hi" for us!